IT Security Services for Financial Institutions
Financial organizations come in all sizes and types, from large national banks and investment institutions to regional banks and neighborhood credit unions. No matter the size of the organization, whether it's a single branch community bank or a lager institution with over 1000 branches and ATMs, the organization must protect customer assets, securely deliver online banking services and meet regulatory requirements.
More and more, financial institutions are being targeted for attack. Attacker motives, tactics and sophistication vary. Those targeting financial institutions may be financially motivated, supporting a hacktivist agenda or even part of a state-sponsored cyberattack. As a result, attacks against financial institutions are growing in sophistication and duration.
Solutionary Services to Safeguard Data and Achieve Compliance
Solutionary Managed Security Services and Security Consulting Services help financial institutions protect against advanced threats and comply with regulatory requirements such as GLBA, FFIEC, FDIC IT-RMP, NCUA and the PCI DSS.
Solutionary IT security services provide:
- Customer Asset Protection: The ActiveGuard® Security and Compliance Platform monitors databases, mainframes and endpoints where critical information resides.
- Up-Time Assurance: Financial institutions are favored targets for Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks. Cyberattacks cannot always be predicted or prevented, but Solutionary Managed Security Services (MSS) provides the necessary tools and expertise to detect impending attacks as quickly as possible, limiting the severity and duration of any outage.
- Web Application Security: ActiveGuard delivers advanced web application monitoring for even the most sophisticated technology environments. Solutionary Vulnerability Management leverages both commercial and proprietary application vulnerability assessment tools that can be integrated into existing environments.
- Financial and PCI Compliance: Solutionary Managed Security Services meet many of the requirements for GLBA, FFIEC, FDIC IT-RMP, and NCUA regulations. Solutionary is both a PCI ASV (Approved Scanning Vendor) and a PCI QSAC (Qualified Security Assessment Company) with a large staff of PCI QSAs (Qualified Security Assessors). Log Monitoring, Vulnerability Management and Security Device Management services work together with Solutionary Security Consulting Services to provide a one-stop PCI compliance solution.
- Branch and ATM solutions: The Solutionary Log Monitoring Service can be implemented for branch-based devices as well as financial systems. Cost-effective service levels are available to meet FDIC IT-RMP and PCI compliance. Managed and monitored security for ATMs meets many of the specialized PCI DSS requirements for ATM platforms.
- Long-term experience providing security and compliance services for financial organizations of all types and sizes
- Intimate knowledge of the GLBA, FFIEC, FDIC IT-RMP and NCUA financial regulatory requirements and environment
- A long-term history as a PCI ASV and QSAC, including executive representation of PCI QSAs
- Experience in a broad base of security relevant frameworks (ISO, HITRUST CSF, COSO, COBIT) and security relevant standards (NIST, FFIEC, FDIC, and others)
- Customizable reporting to meet management and regulatory needs
Solutionary services for the financial industry include: