Solutionary provides security and compliance monitoring services for over 205 device types, including applications, databases, endpoints, network devices and security appliances. The ActiveGuard® platform is able to accurately collect logs and correlate vast amounts of data from virtually any application or device capable of producing a log file.
Using physical or virtual collectors, Solutionary can also monitor virtualized and cloud-based environments.
Solutionary currently supports devices from these manufacturers:
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS): Cisco, IBM ISS, Juniper, McAfee, Sourcefire, TippingPoint
- Firewalls: Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, McAfee, SonicWALL, WatchGuard
- Next-Generation Firewalls: Palo Alto Networks
- Malware Protection: FireEye
- Web Application Firewalls: Barracuda, Imperva
- Web Applications: IIS, Apache
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN): Checkpoint, Cisco, F5, Juniper, Microsoft, RSA, SonicWALL
- Unified Threat Management (UTM): Checkpoint, Fortinet, Juniper
- Proxies/Gateways: Barracuda, Blue Coat, Microsoft, Websense
- Network Devices: ANUE, Aruba Networks, Cisco, Dell, F5 Networks, HP, Radware
- Operating Systems: IBM, Linux, Microsoft, Novell, UNIX
- Endpoint Security: Carbon Black, McAfee, Sophos, Symantec
- File Activity Monitoring: Imperva
- File Integrity Monitoring: OSSEC
- Databases: IBM, Microsoft, Oracle
- Database Activity Monitoring: IBM, Imperva
- Mainframes: iSeries, zSeries
- Virtualization: VMware
- Vulnerability Scanners: Nessus, Qualys, Retina, Saint
This is just a sample of the vendors Solutionary covers. Contact Solutionary for questions about support for specific manufacturers and device types.
Security Device Management
Solutionary also offers device management for a wide range of IT security devices including firewalls, next-generation firewalls, VPNs, HIPS, NIDS, NIPS, UTMs, WAFs and more. Most major security vendors are covered, and new devices are being added constantly.